With a three hours delay, I'm talking you through the ten things that I can't live without today! As this is once again one of my beloved lists that I like to create and blog about, I of course have to mention that this has no particular order and that everything is just something very important to me.
- Family and pets - I'm so glad to have such an amazing family and such cute pets that are always there for me whenever I need them most!
- My boyfriend ♥ - yeah well, my best friend, my love, my better half; he's just everything I could ever ask for!
- Friends - well, friends are always there when you need them and my friends are definitely the best in the whole entire world!
- My blog - it's been my greatest hobby ever since I started it and I'm so glad I decided to do so!
- Beauty and makeup - duh, I can't even go shopping without at least two or three makeup items in my bag when I go home again, ha! #makeupaddict all the way!
- Writing and photography - I never thought both of these skills would come in handy for anything that's going to become my hobby and they're actually my most favourite thing to do!
- Food - pretty self-explaining, isn't it?
- Berlin - my hometown is the prettiest, coolest and just the best; I just feel like I'm home whenever I'm there, which is normal, I guess, and next year I'm finally back and ready for a fresh start!
- Internet - this includes my blog as well, but without the internet my blog wouldn't existing and I would have never met all the other lovely bloggers out there!
- The motivation to just keep doing what I want - this is something blogging has taught me and I'm so glad that it's also connected to loads of positivity and a completely different view on life!
What would your list look like? x